....................................... photo Home_zps9d0fe5e3.gif photo About-Me_zpsc81276fa.gif photo PR-Disclaimer_zps1659fe86.gif

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Hi there !

Hello everyone ! So, after many years of convincing, I've finally plucked up the courage to jump into the world of beauty blogging... Where to begin ! I'm Sarah, a twenty year old student from Scotland with a passion for all things beauty related. I've spent a huge amount of my time reading other beauty blogs, and on my travels I've discovered so many brilliant blogs written by witty and charming people like yourselves, and without those people, I never would have been inspired to start my own blog.
I like to think that I have a keen eye for a bargain (being a student does that to you...) and so my goal is to try out something a bit different. Instead of just showing you all the latest, expensive products on the market, I've decided to show all you lovely people how to look and feel beautiful - on a budget ! Of course everyone has a few bits and bobs from high-end beauty retailers - everyone needs to treat themselves now and then ! - but I'm here to prove that you don't need to spend a fortune on pricey make-up when you can find great similar products for half the price !
I have plenty of ideas for future posts to keep you guys entertained, but let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, or if you have any advice on how to get started - I'd more than appreciate it !

Much love,





3 comments :

  1. Good luck with your blogging! I'm fairly new too and it's so fun to talk about girly things all the time and the community that comes with it is fab. Blog whatever you want to blog about and make sure you're having fun doing it otherwise it's just pointless! Hope you enjoy it! :D

    Tori xxx

    http://toribrownies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement ! I'm so excited to meet and chat to other people with the same interests as me, the whole blogging scene's proving to be a lot of fun !

    Sarah.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on starting up your blog! I can't wait to read more from you! So glad we've connected! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete