....................................... photo Home_zps9d0fe5e3.gif photo About-Me_zpsc81276fa.gif photo PR-Disclaimer_zps1659fe86.gif

Saturday 27 July 2013

FBRT Blogger of the Week !

Hello, my lovelies !

So, as some of you guys may know, I was recently chosen as FBRT's Blogger of the Week ! FBRT, or Female Blogger RT, will retweet any post that you mention them in on twitter, which is super helpful - especially when you're trying to get your blog out there and get noticed !
Every Friday, FBRT choose their favourite post from all of the posts that they have been mentioned in in the previous week - the author of this post is then named FBRT Blogger of the Week ! The Blogger of the Week then gets lots of special mentions, shoutouts and extra retweets in the following week !
You can check out FBRT's twitter page here. Check out their page and mention '@FemaleBloggerRT' in your posts and you could be chosen as their next Blogger of the Week !



I'd just like to say a huge thank you to FBRT for choosing me as their first ever Blogger of the Week - I totally wasn't expecting to be chosen, it was such a lovely surprise ! I can't thank you enough, I'm super appreciative of all the special mentions and reweets that you've given me !


I hope that you guys enjoyed this super quick post, and I hope that you get a chance to check out FBRT's twitter page !
See you all next time !

Much love, 

14 comments :

  1. That's amazing and well deserved. Congratulation! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, means a lot to me ! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations lovely. You do have a fabulous blog. :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, sweetie ! That means a lot ! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  3. I love reading your blog, it's super cute!
    I've tagged you in my Leibster Award post. Please take a look and read through the post on my blog;
    www.timetoseethestars.blogspot.co.uk

    -sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ! I'll head over and check it out now. :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  4. Hey lovely lady, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award :)

    Its on my blog merrymusing.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely ! I'll check it out now :).

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  5. That's excellent - well done!

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there :)
    Found you through Twitter. Now following you. Hope you can follow back if you like :) x

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks so much ! Heading over to your blog now :).

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  7. I really love your blog honey!
    CUTE!

    Lots of love

    www.pollyblogit.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much, means a lot to me !

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete