....................................... photo Home_zps9d0fe5e3.gif photo About-Me_zpsc81276fa.gif photo PR-Disclaimer_zps1659fe86.gif

Saturday 13 July 2013

Sunshine in Scotland ?!


Hello, my beauties !
I hope that you’ve all been enjoying the lovely weather that we’ve been having here in the U.K – I certainly have ! All of this lovely sunshine has inspired me to try out something a little bit different ! As much as I love make-up and everything beauty related, I don’t want my blog to be solely dedicated to either of those two things – I’d love to be able to throw in some posts about what’s been going on in my day-to-day life ! So, without further ado, here’s the first of my ‘a day in Sarah’s life’ posts !


So, seeing as we’ve been having so much lovely sunshine here in Scotland, my boyfriend and I decided to take Milly out for the day to a glen/country park close to where we live. The area is wooded (so there was plenty of much needed shade from the sun !), and there are countless trails and paths to explore.


The area that Calum and I visited was right beside a lovely river, just downstream from a little waterfall. We sat on the huge banking, just beside the river – the banking was pebbled, so we laid down some towels and sunbathed while Milly played in the river !



The area where we sat was super hot and sunny (we stupidly sat directly in the sun !), so Calum decided that only solution was for him to play with Milly in the river – still a kid a heart !





We all had a fab day, particularly Milly, who managed to get well and truly soaked - just in time for the car journey home ! Personally, I just enjoyed being able to relax in the sun – it’s not often that I get the opportunity to in Scotland ! 


So, I hope that you guys enjoyed this post ! Let me know what you thought, I’d appreciate your opinions ! I hope that you’re all having a great summer, let me know what you’ve all been up to !
See you all next time !

Much love,

14 comments :

  1. Great post and beautiful pictures.

    I have been doing two summer courses for university, as well as blogging and writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ! I'm glad that you enjoyed it, I was super worried that people might not be interested in this type of post !
      Wow, you've been busy ! :) Heading over to check out your blog now !

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  2. I've definitely been loving the amazing weather!! Lovely pictures as well! :-) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad ! It's been fab ! Aw, thank you so much ! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had a fun time! This weather is beautiful :) xx

    www.perksofbeingtoni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was fab, thanks ! I know, it's been lovely for once ! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  4. LOVE this post! Really like reading posts which let you know the blogger more! Looks like a beautiful place, your photos are lovely! Xx emsypickle xx

    emsypickle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much ! I'm so glad that you liked reading it, really wasn't sure about posting it ! Yeah, it's a really lovely place ! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  5. Love your photos!
    Pretty location.
    Your lipstick looks great on you.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much sweetie ! Such a lovely comment !

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  6. Lovely pictures. Everything is so bright and green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely ! Everything looks to pretty when the sun's out :).

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  7. The area you went to looks really pretty!and yeh how freakish is the weather in Scotland right now?where I live one day it's ridiculously hot and then e next day boom it's like 14degrees again!i was the same as you and had wanted to start a blog for ages before I actually did!your blog is good tho!keep up the good work!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was really nice ! I know, it's crazy, we never get weather like this ! It feels so weird waking up and it being sunny everyday, haha.
      Aw, thanks so much ! I'm heading over to check out your blog now ! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete