....................................... photo Home_zps9d0fe5e3.gif photo About-Me_zpsc81276fa.gif photo PR-Disclaimer_zps1659fe86.gif

Sunday 1 September 2013

We're all going on a... Summer Holiday!


Hello, lovely ladies!

I hope that you’ve all had a fabby week! I can’t believe that we’re into September already – where has this year gone?! Anyway, as some of you guys will know, I’ve just arrived home from my holiday! My boyfriend and I spent a lovely week in Lanzarote, relaxing by the pool and eating far too many snacks!

So, I figured that I’d do a little post for you guys on our time away! We didn’t do anything super exciting while we were gone, mainly because there wasn’t a whole lot to do around where we were staying. That suited us fine, though – we were perfectly happy to have a chilled, relaxing holiday! There were plenty of lovely restaurants and a few little shops around our hotel, so we had plenty to do in the evenings.

Anyway, let’s just jump right in! The majority of this post will be pictures of the things that we saw or places that we visited, so, I hope you guys enjoy! (Apologies in advance about my super boring outfits – it was really hot and windy the whole time we were there, so all I wanted to wear was loose, comfy clothes!).























Last but not least, a few cat pictures for you guys - it wouldn't be a normal holiday if I didn't manage to make friends with the local cats! (I'm a secret crazy cat lady!).






So, there you have it! I hope that you guys enjoyed this little post! Where have you guys been going on holiday to? Let me know!

See you all next time!




Much love, 



12 comments :

  1. Lovely to see, hope you had a great time! :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had an amazing time! lovely blog, followed on bloglovin' and gfc! would love it if you could check out mine xxx

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did, it was great! Thanks so much, lovely! Going to check out your blog now! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely time! I love lanzarote! Im now following you on Bloglovin :)

    Gemma xxx

    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/touchofbelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was great, thanks! :)
      Thanks so much! Going to check out your blog now!

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  4. It looks like you had a lovely holiday! I'm ever so jealous as I haven't been away this year.

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, first time I've been away in a couple of years! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  5. Amazing photos, looks like you had an amazing time :) all the food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was lovely, thanks! It was so nice, couldn't resist taking lots of pictures, haha!

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete