....................................... photo Home_zps9d0fe5e3.gif photo About-Me_zpsc81276fa.gif photo PR-Disclaimer_zps1659fe86.gif

Wednesday 21 August 2013

What's In My Suitcase!


Hi, lovelies!

I can’t believe that I'm going on holiday tomorrow, where has the time gone?! Anyway, seeing as I’m going on holiday on Thursday, a lot of you ladies said that you’d like to see what I’d packed to take with me! I know that a lot of people (myself included!) struggle with packing their suitcases and deciding what to take on holiday, so I figured that seeing what I’m taking with me might give some of you guys a helping hand! 


I’ll start off by showing you guys the clothes that I’ve decided to take with me. My boyfriend and I are actually only going away for a week, so I’ve probably packed far too much, but it was just too difficult to narrow down what I wanted to take! A useful tip that I always follow when I’m packing clothes is to make sure that you’re taking things that actually match! I used to fall into the trap of just taking loads of pretty summer clothes, but when I got there, I struggled to find outfits that matched! I like to lay out the shorts/skirts that I want to take, and then I make sure that I have plenty of different t-shirts and vests that’ll match them – mix and match!

Anyway, let’s get started! (Just a little heads up – this post is mainly pictures, so I hope that you don’t mind too much! I just figured that’d be the easiest way to show you guys that I was taking. It’d be super boring if I just talked through every single thing that I was taking!)












So, that’s all of the clothes that I’m going to be taking! If you guys want to know where anything is from, just ask!

The next thing that I’m taking in my suitcase is my toiletries (who would’ve guessed!). I’ve had this wash bag for quite a few years now so I can’t actually remember where I got it from! It’s pretty plain and boring, but it’s the only bag I have that’s big enough to hold all of my toiletries! Again, I won’t talk you guys through every single item, but if you want to know more about anything, don’t hesitate to ask!









So, as you guys probably guessed, I’ll also be taking my make-up with me. This make-up bag is just a little one that I picked up in Primark that I use when I’m travelling anywhere. It took me the longest time to finally decide what products I wanted to take! In the end, I decided just to take my basic, everyday products, seeing as I won’t be wearing a lot of make-up while I’m away! 








So, there you have it, guys! I know that I’m not taking anything super exciting away with me, but I thought that it might help some of you guys out and give you some inspiration when it comes to packing for your own holidays! I’m obviously taking other bits and pieces, such as beach towels and travel adapters, but I figured that there wasn’t much point in showing you guys pictures of those! (I have included a cute little picture at the end of this post, though!).

Are any of you guys going on holiday soon? I’d love to know where you’re off to! I’ll be gone from the 22nd to the 29th, so I won’t have any new blog posts up for the next week or so, but I’ll definitely answer as many of your comments as I can while I’m gone! I hope that you all have a lovely week!

Milly modelling my clothes!



See you soon!



Much love,



16 comments :

  1. Been waiting for this post! Loved it!

    I will be going on holiday on Tuesday and need to start packing my things!

    Hope you have an amazing holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Sounds lovely! Are you off to somewhere nice? :)

      Thanks so much!

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  2. Have an amazing holiday hun!
    Cute blog, glad I followed :)

    Lianne
    http://thebrunettesays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely! Going to check out your blog now! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  3. I do the same thing when packing my clothes, mix and match :)

    Have a great holiday and have fun!

    Mirisweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, makes it so much easier to pack!
      Thanks so much!

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  4. Hope you have a fab holiday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That towel is the cutest ever!
    Hope you enjoy your holiday!

    oOo Becky oOo

    BKY Bubble oOo Beauty, Life, Baby, Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's my favourite, haha!
      Thank you! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  6. Love the horse shirt!
    I know you've already had a Liebster award but I nominated you in my post.
    Happy holidays Sarah!

    www.caseybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was from New Look, but I got it quite a while ago now. :(
      Thank you! I'll go check it out now :).

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  7. Hope you had an amazing time! Can't wait to see more posts from you! ^_^
    XO,
    Merrie

    www.thechiccboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, I had a great time! :)

    Much love, Sarah.x

    ReplyDelete