....................................... photo Home_zps9d0fe5e3.gif photo About-Me_zpsc81276fa.gif photo PR-Disclaimer_zps1659fe86.gif

Sunday 18 August 2013

Review | Neutrogena Wave.


Hello, lovelies!

I hope that you’ve all had a lovely weekend! This week has just flown by! So, I know that I said I’d do a ‘what’s in my suitcase’ post for you guys, but I’ve had a little change of heart. Don’t panic, though! I’m still going to do that post, but I’ve decided to wait and post it on Wednesday instead of today because I’m still waiting for a few of the things that I’m taking with me to be delivered! I figured I’d rather wait and do the post when I have everything that I’m taking so that I’m not missing anything out and so that you guys can see exactly what I’ve packed!


So, today I’m going to tell you guys about a little bargain that I picked up recently! I was having a little peek at the beauty products in my local ‘Home Bargains’ store when I noticed that they were selling the Neutrogena Wave for only £1.99! I’d never tried any type of hand-held face cleanser before (I’ve been lusting after the Clarisonic for the longest time but the price tag totally puts me off!), so I was super excited to try this out! I hadn’t really heard much about the Wave before, but seeing as it was so cheap, I figured that I didn’t have much to lose!


The Wave comes in the box with 14 cleansing pads and a battery. It’s super simple to use – the top of the Wave is covered with tiny rubber projections which the cleansing pads easily stick onto. All you have to do is attach the cleansing pad, switch the Wave on, run the pad under warm water, and off you go! I like to dampen my face first, and then move the Wave all over my skin in circular motions. The cleansing pads feel a little rough when you first take them out of the packet, but once they’ve been dampened, they feel super smooth and gentle on your skin. They also smell a lot like lemon and honey which is lovely!


The Wave is also completely waterproof, meaning that you can use it in the bath or shower, as well as at the sink! This definitely saved me a lot of time! So far, the Wave seems to be doing a great job of cleansing my face at the end of the day. The cleansing pads are super soft and gentle on my delicate skin, and they do an amazing job of foaming up. The Wave leaves my skin feeling super soft and refreshed after wearing make-up all day! My only complaint so far is that I find it quite hard to reach some areas of my face. Because the head of the Wave is solid, it doesn’t have the flexibility that it needs to be able to reach areas such as the sides of the nose, which is a little annoying!


Despite this, though, I’ve really enjoyed using the Wave so far. Not only is it a super simple way to cleanse your skin, but it also feels really relaxing, and at only £1.99, it’s a complete bargain! I also bought a refill pack of cleansing pads for just 99p. It contains 30 pads, so I’ll definitely continue to use the Wave and let you guys know how I get on!

So, there you have it! I hope that you guys have enjoyed reading this little review! Have any of you tried out the Neutrogena Wave? If you have, let me know what you think!
See you all next time!



Much love,

 




8 comments :

  1. This looks really good for the price, I haven't tried any thing like this before.
    Emily xx

    http://emilou140597.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was surprised that it was so cheap! I hadn't tried anything like this before either, but it's definitely worth trying out, especially when it's so cheap!

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a bargain! I used to use this a few years ago, but I've since moved on to the Clarisonic. This is a great budget buy though :)
    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, lucky girl! I'm desperate to try the Clarisonic but it's so expensive :(. I agree, it definitely does a good job for the money! :)

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  3. Wow that's a crazy bargain, shame it can't get in the nooks and crannies! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's its only downfall. Still a great buy, though, definitely worth having!

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete
  4. that's such a bargain! I would totally buy this but my problem areas are the creases of my nose and chin so this might not be so good for me :(

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's fab! It's actually pretty good at getting into the crease of your chin if you kind of stick your chin out, just takes a little extra effort to get around your nose!

      Much love, Sarah.x

      Delete